UPDATES FROM INCIDENT COMMAND:
- Community food donations: Several restaurants and businesses have started to reach out again inquiring how to donate meals to our staff. If you wish to coordinate the delivery of food for MHP staff, please contact Angela Gill at email@example.com or (317) 421-0361. We very much appreciate the community’s generosity.
- Social distancing in the MHP café: The Health Pavilion Conference Room has been booked solely for Café overflow. This room may not be booked for any other purpose until further notice. Tables and chairs from the café will be relocated to encourage and promote more social distancing.
- Nursing Home/Assisted Living Facility update: A local Assisted Living facility now has a positive staff member and 1-2 positive residents. We are working closely with them and the local health department is also coordinating with ISDH.
- Priority Care: We saw 85 urgent care visits yesterday at Priority Care. Priority Care, MHP Family & Internal Medicine and MHP Pediatrics are able to see walk-in patients and have the ability to perform Covid testing. The wait at Priority Care is currently longer than the other two options.
- Eli Lilly drug: Today, we are administering our first dose of bamlanivimab, the Eli Lilly monoclonal antibody treatment for Covid.
- Students at MHP: Clinical rotations for students remain limited at this time. All student requests must go through the Education Department for approval, which is available on our website.
MHP TESTING STATUS:
Number of NEW positive results: 55 new positive cases since 11/16/2020
- Out of the 55 new positive cases, 5 patients required inpatient care and 50 remained outpatient.
- We have sufficient testing supplies for the regular test and the rapid test.
MHP INPATIENT STATUS:
Current number of 3rd floor inpatients: 33 and 12 of those patients are in the Critical Care
- Number of available 3rd floor beds: 7
- Currently, we have 15 inpatients that tested positive
- Number of patients in the 1st floor ACC unit: 8 with 14 beds available and none of these are patients that have positive or suspected COVID.
MHP EMERGENCY DEPT STATUS:
- Number of total ER patients in last 24 hours: 51 patients
Number of vents currently in use and number of vents available:
- We have 3 ventilators in use and 4 BiPAP in use, 0 trilogy units are in use. This leaves us with 14 ventilation units available.