Endocrinology in Shelbyville
Treating Diseases within the Endocrine System
The human endocrine system is a complex set of hormone-producing glands that regulate a range of functions within the human body.
- These glands produce hormones related to:
- Stress reaction
- Sexual development and function
- Kidney function
- Body temperature
- Blood clotting
- Skin pigmentation
- Blood pressure
Problems within these glands can affect your health by creating hormone imbalance and causing your endocrine feedback system to malfunction. The endocrinologists at Major Health Partners diagnose and treat diseases and disorders of the endocrine system.
- Some of these diseases include:
- Metabolic syndrome
- Hypo- and hyperthyroidism
Our team can often diagnose these issues by testing your blood or urine or by performing an imaging test that will locate swelling or tumors. Because hormone levels are sensitive and require a delicate balance, treatment will be closely monitored and adjusted as needed.
- Endocrinology services at Major Health Partners are provided by Dr. Michael Hancock and Gretchen Conley, ANP-C with Franciscan Diabetes & Endocrinology Specialists.
- Call today at 317.865.5904
Franciscan Diabetes & Endocrinology Specialists
2451 Intelliplex Drive | Suite 250 | Shelbyville, IN 46176