Treating & Improving the Health of Your Feet
The podiatrists at Major Health Partners diagnose and treat problems in your feet, ankles, and legs. Our team of professionals can prevent and improve deformities, relieve pain, treat infections, and help you maintain the functionality of these parts of your body.
- Common problems we can treat include:
- Athlete’s foot
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Foot fracture care
- Hammer Toes
- Verrucae (warts)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Achilles tendinitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Diabetic foot care
- Diabetic foot ulcers/ wound care
- Fungal Nail
Most conditions are easily treatable by our Board Certified Podiatrist, Dr. Jennifer Lisher. She offers non-surgical and surgical treatment methods. If you are unsure what is causing the symptoms you are experiencing, our team can quickly and methodically diagnose your problem so that the appropriate treatment can be implemented.
- Some of the many podiatric treatment options include:
- Orthotics such as shoe inserts or ankle braces
- Exercise therapies
Issues in your feet and ankles can be extremely uncomfortable and can severely hinder your ability to perform day-to-day activities.
- Contact Dr. Elliott at MHP Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Call today 317.421.2663 (421-BONE)
- Contact Dr. Lisher at MHP Podiatry
- Call today 317.392.0003