Foot & Ankle Surgery
ReNovo Orthopaedic Center
Are you suffering from arthritis, bunions, heel, chronic ankle sprains,
foot pain or ankle pain? Does foot pain interfere with your day to day
activities? Major Health Partners has a Board Certified Foot and Ankle
Surgeon who can help. Dr. Brian G. Elliot offers the latest in non-surgical
and surgical treatments for foot and ankle problems. His treatment and
therapies are focused on providing immediate and long-term relief to foot
and ankle issues.
- Foot and ankle conditions we commonly treat include:
- Hammer toes
- Sports injuries
- Achilles tendon disorders
- Plantar fasciitis
- Morton’s neuroma
- Tarsal Tunnel
- Chronic ankle sprains leading to reconstruction
- Ankle joint replacement
- Foot Drop repair
- Charcot Marie Tooth Reconstruction
Our goal at MHP Foot & Ankle Surgery is to educate each patient and
begin a relevant treatment program with the highest quality of care available.
Whatever your foot and ankle concerns, Dr. Elliott will work with you
to find the answers that will bring you comfort and relief.
- Contact our Foot & Ankle Surgery department for more information.