MHP COVID-19 Daily Update
- INDIANA STATISTICS (as of 3/24/2020, 10am)
Number of Hoosiers who have tested positive: 365
(an increase of 106 since yesterday)
- Number of Hoosiers tested: 2,931
- Number of Indiana deaths: 12
UNITED STATES STATISTICS:
- Number of Americans who tested positive: 44,183
Number of Americans tested:
- Number of American deaths: 544
We are in need of procedure masks as well as N-95 masks. If you sew and
would like to make masks please visit our website at
www.mymhp.org/masks for the pattern and instructions. If you have new N-95 masks in their
original packing that you would like to donate we would be happy to accept
those as well. For questions about mask donations or to coordinate delivery
please contact Linda Bacon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to make a donation other than masks please contact Angela
Gill at email@example.com. Angela will help direct you on what we
can currently accept and will also help coordinate delivery.
- On 3/23, Priority Care treated 45 patients with respiratory/flu symptoms.
- On 3/23, MHP Washington St. Clinic treated 17 patients with respiratory/flu symptoms.
MHP Psychology has extended its walk-in crisis hours for patients who need
a crisis-type appointment.
Psychology crisis hours will be Monday - Friday from 9AM-11:30AM and from
12:30PM-1:30PM effective immediately.
- Reminder: Any patient in isolation cannot receive gifts, flowers or any
other outside items from friends or family due to concerns of exposure/contamination.
Such items may instead be given to the patient’s family member to
take home or should be arranged during the discharge process.
- Indiana State Dept of Health Call Center for Healthcare workers and the
general public (staffed 8AM-8PM) (317) 233-7125. Please call (317) 233-1325
- For the Shelby County Health Department, please call (317) 392-6470.