Pamela Jones Davidson will return September 20 by popular demand to present
continuing education for attorneys, certified public accountants, insurance
producers, and certified financial planners.
Pamela is a 1979 magna cum laude graduate of the Indiana University School
of Law, and is President of Davidson Gift Design, Bloomington, Indiana.
She is also a Senior Vice President for Thompson & Associates, offering
estate planning services to nonprofits. Over her long career, she has
made countless presentations throughout Indiana and nationally to development
professionals, planned giving councils, estate and tax attorneys, accountants,
financial planners, and to prospects and donors about gift planning and
charitable giving techniques. She is known for her motivational and empowering
messages stated in practical and pragmatic terms about gift planning advantages
and options that can benefit individuals, families, and valued charities
all the "how to do what you want to do" essential ingredients.
To register, call 317-421-0361 or email
The program is accredited as follows:
- three hours (including one hour of ethics) of CLE for attorneys
- two hours CE for certified financial planners
- three and a half hours for certified public accountants
- three hours for insurance producers
Session will take place on Friday, September 20
- Sign-in opens at 8:30
- Session begins at 9:00, lasts until noon.
- Continental breakfast and boxed lunch included
- Cost is $75.00
- Location is the MHP Medical Center Auditorium
- 2451 Intelliplex Drive, Shelbyville