UPDATES FROM INCIDENT COMMAND:
MHP Employees: We currently have 21 MHP employees out with Covid positive or Covid symptoms,
including a few providers. 14 of the 21 employees have tested positive.
Supplies: A much-needed supply of gloves arrived, and we currently have a sufficient supply.
Medications: We have received several vials of Covid treatment drugs and remain very
solid in our supply of necessary medications.
Visitation and screening: We are reinstituting screenings at our entrances and have made some modifications
to the visitation rules.
MHP TESTING STATUS:
Number of NEW positive results: 10 new positive cases since 11/4/2020
- Out of the 10 new positive cases, 2 patients required inpatient care and
8 remained outpatient.
- We are now providing COVID testing in our outpatient physician practices.
Our supply is limited and a physician’s order is required
MHP INPATIENT STATUS:
- We currently have 30 inpatients, 4 if which are in the Critical Care Unit (CCU)
- 10 beds are available
- 9 of these inpatients tested positive for COVID
1st floor ACC
- This unit is being utilized only for surgical patients and non-COVID related
- We currently have 8 patients on this unit.
- 14 beds are available
MHP EMERGENCY DEPT STATUS:
- Number of total ER patients in last 24 hours: 68
Number of vents currently in use and number of vents available:
- We have 1 ventilator in use and 4 BiPAP in use, 0 trilogy units are in
use. This leaves us with 17 ventilation units available. The number of
available vents is more than sufficient at this time based on the acuity
of our patients and the number of inpatients. Our availability of ventilation
units not a concern at this time.