MHP COVID-19 Update | 6/22/2020
Major Health Partners
UPDATES FROM INCIDENT COMMAND:
- We have only had 12 employees test positive for COVID since inception.
Currently, no MHP employees are off work due to COVID-related illness.
- Due to the decreasing volumes and our handle on the current situation,
we are continuing to decrease the frequency in which Incident Command
will meet and provide updates. If we see a surge of positive cases or
the situations changes, we will immediate resume more frequent meetings
MHP TESTING STATUS:
- Number of MHP patients tested: 2,616
- Number of pending results: 30
- Number of positive results: 248 (increase of 4 since 6/16)
MHP INPATIENT STATUS:
Current number of 3rd floor inpatients: 28
Current number of patients with respiratory related diagnoses: 8
Number of available 3rd floor beds: 12
Currently, we have 0 inpatients that tested positive and 10 inpatients
have pending results on the 3rd floor.
Number of inpatients in the 1st floor ACC unit: 3 with 19 beds available and none of these are patients
that have positive or suspected COVID.
MHP EMERGENCY DEPT STATUS:
- Number of ER patients in last 24 hours: 65
- Number of ER patients with respiratory signs/symptoms: 7 (representing 11%)
- Number of vents currently in use and number of vents available:
- We have 1 ventilators are in use and 4 BiPAP in use and 1 trilogy is in
use. This leaves us with 17 ventilation units available.
We also have 10 disaster vents available and 6 home Cpap units (not included in the above totals).
MHP PATIENTS TREATED AT OUR RESPIRATORY CLINIC LOCATIONS:
Priority Care: Priority Care treated 11 patients yesterday with respiratory signs/symptoms
over the weekend.
- Number of available swabs/media for testing: 257 for the IU lab and/or
State lab (plus an additional 200+ GuideMed tests through Priority Care).
- Abbott rapid testing availability: We expect to receive 46 of these per
week. We will be able to provide in-house testing using the Abbott supplies
within two weeks.