MHP COVID-19 Daily Update
May 4, 2020
Need a Telehealth Visit?:
GENERAL UPDATES FOR THE PUBLIC:
Critical care patients: We currently have 11 critical care patients on the 3rd floor.
Elective surgeries: Elective surgeries have resumed and they restarted without any issues
Small gloves: Our supply of small-sized gloves is starting to run low. These are on
allocation from the supplier.
- We need your empty hand sanitizer bottles. We are making our own hand sanitizer
and need your empty containers in order to reuse.
Do you have items that you would like to donate? (hand sanitizer, masks,
respirators, gloves, N95, bouffant caps, or gowns). If so, please contact
Angela Gill (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Food Donations: Several community supporters have called to offer to donate food for
our staff and physicians. Some are also doing it as a way to support those
restaurants who are struggling to stay afloat while they are only open
for carryout. We are extremely grateful for all the community support
and selfless gestures. If you would like to find out more information,
please contact Angela Gill (email@example.com).
PATIENTS TREATED AT OUR RESPIRATORY CLINIC LOCATIONS:
- Priority Care located at 30 W. Rampart Road: Priority Care treated 8 patients
yesterday with respiratory signs/symptoms. Priority Care is open 7AM-7PM
Monday through Friday and 8AM-2PM on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Washington St. Clinic located at 157 W. Washington St: Washington St. Clinic
is now currently closed until further notice.
MHP TESTING STATUS:
- Number of available swabs/media for testing: 388 (plus an additional 200+
GuideMed tests between Priority Care/Washington St Clinic).
MHP INPATIENT STATUS:
Current number of 3rd floor inpatients: 25
- Current number of patients with respiratory related diagnoses: 21
- Number of available beds: 15
- Number of inpatients in the ACC unit: 2 with 20 beds available
MHP EMERGENCY DEPT STATUS:
- Number of ER patients in last 24 hours: 42
- Number of ER patients with respiratory signs/symptoms: 6 (representing 14%)
- Number of vents currently in use and number of vents available:
- We have 7 ventilators in use and 5 ventilation units available.
We also have 4 anesthesia and PACU vents available (not included in the above totals)
We also have 10 disaster vents available and 6 home Cpap units (not included in the above totals).