MHP COVID-19 Daily Update
April 27, 2020
Need a Telehealth Visit?:
GENERAL UPDATES FOR THE PUBLIC:
Ortho walk-in visits at Renovo: This service will continue operating Monday through Friday between now and May 8th. After May 8th, patients will need to call and schedule an appointment.
- We need your empty hand sanitizer bottles. We are making our own hand sanitizer
and need your empty containers in order to reuse.
Do you have items that you would like to donate? (hand sanitizer, masks,
respirators, gloves, N95, bouffant caps, or gowns). If so, please contact
Angela Gill (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Food Donations: Several community supporters have called to offer to donate food for
our staff and physicians. Some are also doing it as a way to support those
restaurants who are struggling to stay afloat while they are only open
for carryout. We are extremely grateful for all the community support
and selfless gestures. If you would like to find out more information,
please contact Angela Gill (email@example.com).
PATIENTS TREATED AT OUR RESPIRATORY CLINIC LOCATIONS:
- Priority Care located at 30 W. Rampart Road: Priority Care treated 13 patients
Saturday and 11 on Sunday with respiratory signs/symptoms. Priority Care
is open 7AM-7PM Monday through Friday and 8AM-2PM on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Washington St. Clinic located at 157 W. Washington St: This location is
closed on weekends. Washington St. Clinic is open 8AM to 4:30PM Monday
MHP TESTING STATUS:
- Number of available swabs/media: 21, plus an additional 120 GuideMed testing
kits available through Priority Care or the Washington Street Clinic.
We will receive another 300 testing kits late this afternoon for the State
lab. We will continue to follow the ISDH/CDC testing protocols to determine
which patients are eligible for testing. The testing criteria was updated
this week and is available on the ISDH website.
MHP INPATIENT STATUS:
Current number of 3rd floor inpatients: 27
- Current number of patients with respiratory related diagnoses: 22 (4 patients
on a critical care vent and 0 on BiPap and 1 on a trilogy device)
- Number of available beds: 13
- Number of inpatients in the ACC unit: 5 with 17 beds available
MHP EMERGENCY DEPT STATUS:
- Number of ER patients in last 24 hours: 37
- Number of ER patients with respiratory signs/symptoms: 3 (representing 8%)