The Major Women's Alliance (MWA) is a self-supporting organization of women who serve as advocates for the MHP healthcare system and its patients through volunteer and philanthropic endeavors.
This amazing group is responsible for the highly-anticipated Style Show, the annual Christmas Tea, and countless patient care projects throughout Major Health Partners.
Current projects include:
- oncology support bags
- comfort carts for oncology patients
- cardiac rehab gym bags
- at-home workout equipment for cardiology patients
- Christmas stockings for each baby born in December at MHP
- cheerful, patterned pillowcases for pediatric patients
- walker storage bags
- port pillows to protect from seatbelts
- wound care support bags
MWA members pay dues at varying levels. Each year, the group as a whole votes on ways to use their dues to support patients at MHP. Members may choose to be financial contributors only or to also be a program volunteer. We encourage and welcome any interested to become a member of this amazing group!
Join the Major Women's Alliance now by visiting mymhp.org/gift!