VA Vaccine Clinic for veterans:
- VA patients may schedule for their vaccine by calling 317-554-0000. Listen
for the COVID-19 Vaccine scheduling prompt.
- The Shelbyville office is administering the Johnson and Johnson vaccine
on Thursdays from 9AM-2PM.
- The Indianapolis main VA campus is administering the Moderna vaccine, for
any patients who wish to receive it instead of J&J.
Currently the Shelbyville office is scheduling for the week of April 8th.
Visitation Hour Changes - Effective: Wednesday, March 17
- Inpatient/Emergency Department/ACC: 2 designated visitors permitted for
any non-COVID patient. No restrictions on hours.
- COVID Positive patients who are end of life: This will be evaluated on
a case-by-case basis, but visitors may be limited to spouses and adult
- COVID positive or presumed COVID Positive or aerosolization patients: No
- Maternity Care and Surgical Services no change from current visitation