UPDATES FROM INCIDENT COMMAND:
- Positivity rates: 11.3% is the positivity rate for the State of Indiana and Shelby County sits at 12.33%.
- Walk-in/Urgent Care Volumes: Priority Care saw approximately 40 patients per day this weekend and is averaging 60 patients per day during the week. MHP Family & Internal Medicine is also seeing approximately 40 patients per day. MHP Pediatrics is also seeing between 50-60 walk-in visits per day.
- Covid treatment: MHP has received a shipment of the infusion drug that is used to treat Covid patients who are not yet severely ill, but are at high-risk. We are administering this infusion drug in the Emergency Department following a protocol that we have established. We do not know how many doses we will continue to receive at this time.
- Testing turnaround times: LabCorp is the state’s lab for Covid testing and we are experiencing a 3-5 day turnaround time currently.
MHP TESTING STATUS:
Number of NEW positive results: 61 new positive cases since 11/13/2020
- Out of the 61 new positive cases, 7 patients required inpatient care and 54 remained outpatient.
MHP INPATIENT STATUS:
Current number of 3rd floor inpatients: 35 and 10 of those patients are in the Critical Care
- Number of available 3rd floor beds: 5
- Currently, we have 24 inpatients that tested positive
- Number of patients in the 1st floor ACC unit: 5 with 17 beds available and none of these are patients that have positive or suspected COVID.
MHP EMERGENCY DEPT STATUS:
- Number of total ER patients in last 24 hours: 59 patients and 19% of those patients had Covid or Covid-like symptoms.
Number of vents currently in use and number of vents available:
- We have 2 ventilators in use and 2 BiPAP in use, 0 trilogy units are in use. This leaves us with 15 ventilation units available.