June 1, 2020
Need a Telehealth Visit?:
UPDATES FROM INCIDENT COMMAND:
COVID positive patients from non-MHP testing locations: For patients that were tested outside MHP with a positive COVID result,
we highly encourage those patients to contact their primary care physician
and report their positive result for monitoring and follow-up.
MHP COVID positive employees: We have had a total of 11 MHP employees test positive. All but one have
fully recovered and returned to work. The employee who is currently out
is expected to make a full recovery as well. GREAT JOB by all MHP employees
by protecting yourselves, each other, and our patients!
MHP Psychology walk-in crisis hours: Beginning today, MHP Psychology walk-in crisis hours returned to the
normal schedule of 9:00am to 11:00am Monday through Friday.
MHP Foundation: Want to help? Monetary gifts are greatly accepted. Gifts can be made
https://www.mymhp.org/gift or by contacting Angela Gill at
email@example.com. Your gift may be used to purchase personal protection equipment, disinfecting
supplies, testing/medical supplies, meals and other support for staff,
assistance for patients with unmet Covid-19 related needs, and more.
- We need your empty hand sanitizer bottles. We are making our own hand sanitizer
and need your empty containers in order to reuse.
Do you have items that you would like to donate? (hand sanitizer, masks,
respirators, gloves, N95, bouffant caps, or gowns). If so, please contact
Angela Gill (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Food Donations: Several community supporters have called to offer to donate food for
our staff and physicians. Some are also doing it as a way to support those
restaurants who are struggling to stay afloat while they are only open
for carryout. We are extremely grateful for all the community support
and selfless gestures. If you would like to find out more information,
please contact Angela Gill (email@example.com).
MHP TESTING STATUS:
- Number of MHP patients tested: 1,853
- Number of pending results: 29
- Number of positive results: 237 (increase of 5 since 5/28)
MHP INPATIENT STATUS:
Current number of 3rd floor inpatients: 23
- Current number of patients with respiratory related diagnoses: 9
Number of available 3rd floor beds: 15
Currently, we have 2 inpatients that tested positive and 2 inpatients have
pending results on the 3rd floor.
Number of inpatients in the 1st floor ACC unit: 5 with 17 beds available and none of these are patients
that have positive or suspected COVID.
MHP EMERGENCY DEPT STATUS:
- Number of ER patients in last 24 hours: 50
- Number of ER patients with respiratory signs/symptoms: 9 (representing 18%)
- Number of vents currently in use and number of vents available:
- We have 3 ventilators are in use and 1 BiPAP in use. This leaves us with
18 ventilation units available.
We also have 10 disaster vents available and 6 home Cpap units (not included in the above totals).
MHP PATIENTS TREATED AT OUR RESPIRATORY CLINIC LOCATIONS:
Priority Care: Priority Care treated 5 patients yesterday with respiratory signs/symptoms.
Washington St. Clinic: This location is now temporarily closed until further notice.
TELEHEALTH & HOME VISITS:
- 422 home visits completed for patients through Family & Internal Medicine
- 3,065 Total MHP Telehealth visits
- 1,762 MHP Family & Internal Medicine Telehealth visits
- 39 Disease Management Telehealth Visits
- 3 MHP Nephrology & Infectious Disease home visits, plus 149 telehealth visits
- 53 MHP OBGYN Telehealth visits
- 168 MHP Pediatrics Telehealth visits
- 39 MHP Priority Care Telehealth visits (Washington St. clinic included)
- 343 MHP Psychology Telehealth visits
- 350 MHP Pulmonology Telehealth visits
- 18 MHP Sports Medicine Telehealth visits
- 87 OnSiteSolutions Telehealth visits
- 66 MHP Wound Clinic Telehealth visits
- Number of available swabs/media for testing: 191 for the IU lab and/or
State lab (plus an additional 250+ GuideMed tests through Priority Care).