Thank you for your interest in the MHP Foundation’s grant opportunities.
Grants are most likely to be made as follows:
- Must support MHP or MHP Foundation’s charitable priorities (see below).
- Anticipation of the changing needs of our patients and flexibility in responding
to those needs.
- Problem solving ideas for established and documented needs.
- Building objectives such as increased efficiency, increased patient activity,
delivery of improved care, etc.
The MHP Foundation does not make grants for:
- Projects, programs, and/or equipment that will not benefit Major Hospital
or its patients (i.e. Shelby County residents).
- Specific individuals.
- Political campaigns or to support attempts to influence legislation of
any government body.
Our current charitable priorities are social determinants of health. There
are four key pillars that are our current focus:
- Early Childhood Education
- Food Access/Obesity Reduction
- Mental and Behavioral Health