MHP Medical Assistant Training Program
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW PRIOR TO FILLING OUT AN APPLICATION.
Are you interested in becoming a medical assistant? Major Health Partners
offers a Medical Assistant Training Program to individuals who are 18
years of age and older with a high school diploma. This program consists
of a 14-week didactic classroom portion and a 160-hour externship in an
ambulatory provider office. The 2021 winter semester that begins in January
is full; however, we are accepting applications for the Fall 2021 semester.
Please download the application, complete your essay and submit your immunization
records to be placed on the waitlist. You will be contacted in July 2021
to begin our screening process if you are still interested at that time.
MHP is an approved training site for the Indiana Department of Workforce
Development (DWD) Next Level funding. Submit your application, essay and
immunization records to: email@example.com.
What We'll Need From You
- Complete the application in its entirety and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- A 200-word essay. Choice of topics: Why do you want to become a medical
assistant? Or, why do you want to work in a healthcare profession?
- A copy of your immunization record that includes the following: Rubela,
Rubeola, Mumps, Varicella and Hepatitis B.
- A two-step tuberculin test will be administered in class.
- Between October 1 through March 31, a flu vaccination will be given in class.
- Questions? Want to be added to the wait list? Call Education Services at
(317) 398-5297 or email: email@example.com
What To Expect From Us
- Once your application is submitted, you will receive an email regarding
- Registration deadline for January 2021 semester is September 1, 2020.
MHP Medical Assisting Program
- Winter semester begins in late January, 2021
- Class times: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 5-8PM
- Length of Program: 14 weeks
- 160-hour externship is provided at MHP ambulatory offices
- The NHA medical assistant certification exam is scheduled at the completion
of the program
- MHP employee cost: $1124.00. (Non-MHP Cost: $2104)
- Additional costs not included in the program cost: scrubs and stethoscope
Payment options: cash, payment plan,
credit card or see if you qualify for financial assistance at:
- Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
MHP Medical Assistant Training Program Application Form