MHP Medicial Assistant Training Program
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW PRIOR TO FILLING OUT AN APPLICATION.
Are you interested in becoming a medical assistant? Major Health Partners
offers a Medical Assistant Training Program to individuals who are 18
years of age and older with a high school diploma. This program consists
of a 14-week didactic classroom portion and a 160-hour externship in an
ambulatory provider office. The Fall 2020 semester has been cancelled;
however, the winter semester will begin in January 2021. MHP is an approved
training site for the Indiana Department of Workforce Development (DWD),
Next Level funding.
What We'll Need From You
- Complete the application in its entirety and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- A 200-word essay. Choice of topics: Why do you want to become a medical
assistant? Or, why do you want to work in a healthcare profession?
- A copy of your immunization record that includes the following: Rubela,
Rubeola, Mumps, Varicella and Hepatitis B.
- A two-step tuberculin test will be administered in class.
- Between October 1 through March 31, a flu vaccination will be given in class.
- Questions? Want to be added to the wait list? Call Education Services at
(317) 398-5297 or email: email@example.com
What To Expect From Us
- Once your application is submitted, you will receive an email regarding
- Registration deadline for January 2021 semester is September 1, 2020.
MHP Medical Assisting Program
- Winter semester begins in late January, 2021
- Class times: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 5-8PM
- Length of Program: 14 weeks
- 160-hour externship is provided at MHP ambulatory offices
- The NHA medical assistant certification exam is scheduled at the completion
of the program
- MHP employee cost: $1124.00. (Non-MHP Cost: $2104)
- Additional costs not included in the program cost: scrubs and stethoscope
Payment options: cash, payment plan,
credit card or see if you qualify for financial assistance at:
- Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
MHP Medical Assistant Training Program Application Form