MHP Medical Assistant Training Program
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW PRIOR TO FILLING OUT AN APPLICATION.
Are you interested in becoming a medical assistant? Major Health Partners
offers a Medical Assistant Training Program to individuals who are 18
years of age and older with a high school diploma. This program consists
of a 14-week didactic classroom portion and a 160-hour externship in an
ambulatory provider office. The 2021 fall semester is full; however, we
are accepting applications for the Winter 2022 semester. Please download
the application, complete your essay and submit your immunization records
to be placed on the waitlist. You will be contacted 2 months before the
semester starts to begin our screening process. MHP is an approved training
site for the Indiana Department of Workforce Development (DWD) Next Level
funding. Submit your application, essay and immunization records to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We'll Need From You
- Complete the application in its entirety and submit it to email@example.com
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- A 200-word essay. Choice of topics: Why do you want to become a medical
assistant? Or, why do you want to work in a healthcare profession?
- A copy of your immunization record that includes the following: Rubela,
Rubeola, Mumps, Varicella and Hepatitis B.
- A two-step tuberculin test will be administered in class.
- Covid vaccination proof is required
- Between October 1 through March 31, a flu vaccination will be given in class.
- Questions? Want to be added to the wait list? Call Education Services at
(317) 398-5297 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Expect From Us
- Once your application is submitted, you will receive an email regarding
- Registration deadline for the January 2022 semester is October 15, 2021.
MHP Medical Assisting Program
- Winter semester begins in late January 25, 2022
- Classroom instruction occurs in-person. Covid vaccination is required.
- The NHA medical assistant certification exam is scheduled at the completion
of the program
- MHP employee cost: $1125.00. (Non-MHP Cost: $2104)
- Included in the program cost: scrubs, stethoscope, textbook, study guides
and one exam attempt
- Additional costs not included in the program cost: scrubs and stethoscope
Payment options: cash, payment plan,
credit card or see if you qualify for financial assistance at:
- Email completed application to email@example.com
MHP Medical Assistant Training Program Application Form