MHP Medical Assistant Training Program
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW PRIOR TO FILLING OUT AN APPLICATION.
Are you interested in a career as a medical assistant? Major Health Partners
offers a Medical Assistant Training Program to individuals 18 years of
age and older with a high school diploma. This program consists of a 14-week
didactic classroom portion and a 160-hour externship in an ambulatory
provider office. The 2022 spring semester is full; however, we are accepting
applications for the Fall 2022 semester. To apply download the application,
complete your essay and submit your immunization records to be placed
on the waitlist. MHP will be contact you two months before the semester
starts to begin our screening process. Submit your application, essay
and immunization records to: email@example.com.
MHP is an approved training site for the Indiana Department of Workforce
Development (DWD) Next Level funding.
What We'll Need From You
- Complete the application in its entirety and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- A 200-word essay. Choice of topics: Why do you want to become a medical
assistant? Or, why do you want to work in a healthcare profession?
- A copy of your immunization record that includes the following: Rubela,
Rubeola, Mumps, Varicella, Hepatitis B and COVID-19.
- A two-step tuberculin test will be administered in class.
- Covid vaccination proof is required
- Between October 1 through March 31, a flu vaccination will be given in class.
- Questions? Want to be added to the wait list? Contact Kim Gilles, NCMA,
CPI - Outpatient CCMA Education and Training Coordinator at 317,421,1868
ext. 2823 or email: email@example.com.
What To Expect From Us
Once your application is submitted, you will receive an email regarding
Thedeadline to apply for the
spring semester is December 15.
deadline to apply for thefall semester is June 15.
MHP Medical Assisting Program
- Fall and winter programs are available.
- Classroom instruction occurs in-person. Covid vaccination is required.
- The NHA medical assistant certification exam is scheduled at the completion
of the program
- MHP employee cost: $1225.00. (Non-MHP Cost: $2225.00)
- Included in the program cost: scrubs, stethoscope, textbook, study guides
and one exam attempt.
Payment options: cash, payment plan,
credit card or see if you qualify for financial assistance at:
- Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MHP Medical Assistant Training Program Application Form