Job Shadow & Clinical Observation
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW PRIOR TO FILLING OUT AN APPLICATION.
Major Health Partners offers job shadowing and clinical observation opportunities
to individuals who are
16 years of age and older. Job Shadowing is designed for individuals who wish to explore health
career professions. Clinical observation is designed for individuals entering
a degree program or needs clinical observation hours for college application
What You'll Need To Do
- Please fill out the application in its entirety. Incomplete applications
will not be considered.
What We'll Need From You
- A copy of your immunization records
- A copy of your COVID-19 Immunization Record
- A copy of your flu vaccine (if the request is between October 1 through March 31)
What To Expect From Us
- Please allow for a two to three week processing period during which your
application is reviewed and availability is determined. During this time,
you will receive confirmation that your application was received.
- Due to patient sensitivity and per MHP policy, job shadowing is not permitted
at provider level which includes any physicians, nurse practitioners,
and physician assistants.
- If accepted, you will be notified by email. The email will contain instructions
on how to make an appointment with MHP Education Services to provide the
required immunization and medical documents and complete the mandatory
- Observers are permitted a maximum total of 20 observation hours. Students
may not observe more than 4 hours per day per area. Observers are not
limited to one area or one healthcare profession (except for providers
for job shadow applicants).
must be 16 years of age or older to observe. Any observer that is 16 or 17 years of age must have parental
Job Shadowing Application Form
Clinical Observer Application Form