AP Clinical Rotations
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW PRIOR TO FILLING OUT AN APPLICATION.
Major Health Partners offers a limited number of advance practice nursing
clinical rotations each semester. Applications will only be accepted during
each semester window as outlined below. Any application received outside
of the time window will not be processed.
- Summer Applications accepted from March 1 – April 1
- Fall Applications accepted from May 1 – June 1
- Spring Applications accepted from September 1 – October 1
What You'll Need to Do
Please fill out the application in its entirety. Incomplete applications
will not be considered.
If approved for an advanced practice clinical rotation, you will need to
provide the following:
- A copy of your immunization record
- Obtain a two-step tuberculin test and provide a copy of the result.
- If your clinical rotation occurs between October 1 through March 31, provide
proof of flu vaccination.
What We'll Need From You
- A copy of your COVID-19 vaccine record
- A copy of your immunization records
- A copy of a two-step tuberculosis test
- A copy of your flu vaccine (if request is between October 1 through March 31)
- Letter of Good Standing
What to Expect From Us
- All applications are reviewed within two weeks of submission.
- Each applicant may receive an email requesting additional information.
Please ensure these items are received by the date listed within the email.
If not, the application will be removed from the selection process.
- Final selections will be determined within 10 business days upon the close
of the application window. Selected applicants will be notified via email
with further information to complete the onboarding process.
- Applications will be declined due to the following: insufficient information
and applications received outside the application window. Any application
that includes future clinical rotations that do not coincide with the
current open application window, will also be declined.
AP Clinical Rotations Application Form