PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW PRIOR TO FILLING OUT AN APPLICATION.
Major Health Partners occasionally offers internships throughout the organization
in various departments.
What You'll Need To Do
- Please fill out the application in its entirety. Incomplete applications
will not be considered.
If approved for an internship experience, you will need to provide the
- A copy of your immunization record
- Obtain a two-step tuberculin test. A two-step tuberculin test is TWO separate
TB tests that are performed 1-3 weeks apart. You must provide a copy of
- If your internship experience occurs between October 1 through March 31,
provide proof of flu vaccination.
What We'll Need From You
- A copy of your immunization records
- A copy of a two-step tuberculosis test
- A copy of your flu vaccine (if request is between October 1 through March 31)
What To Expect From Us
- Please allow for a two-week processing period during which your application
is reviewed and availability is determined. During this time, you will
receive confirmation that your application was received.
- If accepted, you will be notified by email. The email will contain instructions
on how to make an appointment with MHP Education Services to provide the
required immunization and medical documents and complete the mandatory
paperwork. If the observer is 16-17 years of age, parental signature consent
must be obtained during the appointment.
Internship Application Form