Patient Registration at MHP Major Hospital
For scheduled procedures, a Major Health Partners representative may contact
you to verify and update your personal information. If you know you are
coming to the hospital in the near future and would like to pre-register,
have questions about your insurance coverage or would like an estimate
of what your out of pocket financial obligation may be you may call 317.421.5678.
If you are unable to pre-register, we will need to confirm your personal
information when you arrive at the hospital, including:
- Address, phone number, place of employment and insurance information.
- Verification that pre-certification has been obtained.
- Payment or deposit due prior to services.
- Confirm any tests requested by your physician.
- Obtain your signature for Consent for Treatment.
- We may collect a copy of your insurance card and/or photo I.D. at this time.