Check your lung health.
Call 317.421.5864 to schedule your lung screening today.
A lung screening can help detect lung cancer and provide a clear look at
the health of your lungs. The earlier lung cancer is detected, the more
effective the treatment will be.
Lung Screening package includes:
- A lose dose CT scan offering clear pictures of your lungs
- Results given by nursing staff
Who should have a lung screening?
- Adults age 50-80 who are current smokers
Adults age 50-80 who are former smokers who average smoking:
- 1 pack of cigarettes a day for 30 years or more
- 2 packs a day for 15 years or more
- 3 packs a day for 10 years or more
Call us today to schedule your lung screening! 317.421.5864