Pulmonary Rehabilitation is a program that is designed for those who experience
lung problems such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), bronchiectasis,
sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary fibrosis, interstitial
lung disease, lung cancers or lung transplants.
Pulmonary Rehab provides:
- Exercise training
- Nutritional counseling/classes
- Education on your lung disease or condition and how to manage it
- Energy-conserving techniques
- Breathing strategies
- Supervised exercise regimes
- Psychological counseling and/or group support
Benefits include improving your ability to function and your quality of
life. The program also may improve your breathing problems. Even if you
have advanced lung disease, you can still benefit from pulmonary rehab.
2451 Intelliplex Drive, Suite 240 | Shelbyville, IN 46176