Heart Failure Clinic in Shelbyville
Resources & Support for Shelby County Heart Failure Patients
Heart failure prevents the heart from supplying sufficient blood flow to meet the body’s need.
Patients who experience heart failure may experience symptoms like:
- Shortness of breath
- Increased heart rate
- Weight gain
- Swelling of the feet or legs
- Difficulty performing daily tasks
If you have a history of heart failure, you may benefit from Major Health Partners’ heart failure clinic. This educational and supportive program helps patients manage their disease and the treatment they are undergoing.
In our clinic, we:
- Assist with medication and dosing
- Help you implement beneficial lifestyle changes like getting exercise and eating healthy
- Provide patient care coordination through the healthcare continuum
- Closely monitor any medication interactions and dietary changes
- Coordinate your medication intake with surgical procedures
- Observe and note any side effects you experience
With the care that this clinic provides, you will be able to lead a happy and healthy life while treating your condition. The supportive environment and our encouraging staff will help you stay motivated while you recover.
Eligible patients must have a provider or physician referral to partake in this program. We encourage you to contact us to inquire about our heart failure clinic.