The Coronavirus section of the Indiana Health Department's website lists
COVID-19 testing sites in every county. You can look for testing sites
in your county here:
- The map shows both free community test sites as well as healthcare providers
or retail sites, like pharmacies and doctor's offices. You can also see
which sites offer rapid antigen tests.
To find a free COVID-19 testing site near you, you can enter your zip code
on this website:
MHP is offering testing in the practices below:
MHP Priority Care
- Walk-in Urgent Care with Covid testing available
- Mon. - Fri.: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Sat. & Sun.: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Walk-in Clinic (children 18 and under)
- Mon. - Fri.: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
MHP Family & Internal Medicine
- Walk-in Clinic (for established patients only)
- Mon. - Fri. 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Depending on your insurance/deductible, you may inquire a charge for Covid
testing. If you have been exposed or are experiencing symptoms and are
uninsured, your test will be billed to a federal program. There will be
no cost to you.