Major Health Partners offers clinical observations for individuals entering a degree program or for college application requirements.
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW PRIOR TO FILLING OUT AN APPLICATION.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO DO:
- Please fill out the application in its entirety. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If approved for a job shadowing experience, you will need to provide the following:
- A copy of your immunization record
- Obtain a two-step tuberculin test and provide a copy of the result.
- If your job shadowing experience occurs between October 1 through March 31, provide proof of flu vaccination.
WHAT WE’LL NEED FROM YOU:
- A copy of your immunization records
- A copy of a two-step tuberculosis test
- A copy of your flu vaccine (if request is between October 1 through March 31)
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
Clinical Observer Application Form
- Please allow a two-week processing period. During this time, your application is reviewed and availability is determined.
- Each applicant will receive an email response to their request within the two-week processing period.
- If accepted, you will be notified by email. The email will contain instructions on how to make an appointment with MHP Education Services to provide the required immunization and medical documents and complete the mandatory paperwork. If the observer is 16-17 years of age, parental signature consent must be obtained during the appointment.