Total Joint Replacement Class
This class is designed to prepare patients for their upcoming joint replacement surgery. It includes explanation of the pre and post operative care, assistive equipment and appropriate exercise. Physician's referral is required.
About Total Joint Class:
Following your decision for surgery, the Total Joint Class is your one-stop experience for preparing for your upcoming surgery. The following will occur during class:
- Chest x-ray
- Labs (including urine sample)
- Pre-Admission Testing with Registered Nurse
- History and physical with Hospitalist
- Tour of our Inpatient Unit
- Education about your upcoming surgery
Post-Acute Care Rehab:
Your options for rehab about your inpatient stay includes: Major Home Care
For more information please contact FORCE Orthopaedics at (317) 392-2161.