Estimate Your Costs
At Major Health Partners, we are committed to helping you make informed choices about your health care. In effort to assist you with a better understanding of your out-of-pocket costs, we have established two easy ways for you to receive price estimates in advance of your services.
- Click this link to obtain a personalized, real-time estimate using our online price estimation tool for imaging (MRI, CT, Mammo, X-ray, or Ultrasound) and Sleep Center services available at Major Health Partners. Please note that estimates are ony available for select commercial insurance carries.
- For services and health plans not available within the above online estimator, reach a live representative Call our Pre-Registration and Scheduling Services at 317-421-5678 Monday - Friday between the hours of 7 a.m - 5 p.m.
During the price estimating process, we will attempt to verify your specific insurance benefits to provide the most accurate representation of your estimated financial obligation based on your specific coverage. In order for us to do this, please have the following information available:
Please keep in mind any information received is only an estimate that may be more or less than your final bill
- Description of Services/Current Procedural Terminology Code (CPT) - Many surgery and procedure names sound similar, so if possible, please provide the CPT code. You can find this on the order from your doctor. If you cannot provide the CPT code, please contact your physician's office for the CPT or a detailed description of services.
- Hospital Status – Your hospital status (inpatient or outpatient) may affect how you are you billed and what you will have to pay for out-of-pocket. Please note, observation services are considered hospital outpatient services.
- Insurance Information – The amount covered varies depending on your insurance company and your specific policy. Please have the following information available:
- Member ID number
- Group number
- Policyholder's name
- Name of insurance company
- Insurance company phone number
- Type of plan (HMO, POS, PPO, Indemnity)
. The estimate takes into consideration the information you and your provider share with us regarding your service, including anticipated services, insurance coverage, copayments, deductibles and coinsurance. However, many factors may influence the actual amount you will be billed, including changes to the services actually performed and updates in your coverage not reflected at the time estimates were provided.
Your estimate with us reflects only hospital charges, such as charges for room, equipment use, supplies, and services provided by the hospital’s staff. Our account does not include charges for your physician or any other physician fees, such as emergency room physician, radiologist, anesthesiologist, pathologist or other consulting physicians. These physician charges are billed separately and are your separate responsibility.