Leave a Lasting Legacy
A planned gift is much more than a financial decision. It's a personal statement about who you are, what you care about, and what your legacy will be. Your planned gift to the Major Hospital Foundation will help support world-class healthcare close to home while establishing your own legacy of hope and healing. Recognition for donors who make planned gifts is given, with the donor’s permission, through membership in the Major Legacy Society
With thoughtful preparation and help from a financial advisor, you can design a will and/or estate plan that meets your financial and charitable goals.
Planned giving options include:
Each option provides its own benefits to you, the Major Hospital Foundation, and your heirs. For example, through a planned gift you can:
- Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Life Insurance Policies
- Retirement Plan Beneficiary Designations
- Gifts designated to the Major Hospital Foundation in your Will
Speak to your own financial advisor to learn more about planned giving options.
- Give a gift that costs nothing to you during your lifetime.
- Realize tax savings
- Give a gift that will provide you with income throughout your lifetime
- Protect your assets